Return Policy and Exchange Information
About Returns and Exchanges
- Feel free to contact our Live Chat to see of they can answer your questions and resolve your issue
- In order to start a return or an exchange, please contact our support team and the will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Our support team will describe on how to package and send your return or exchange
- Once we received your return or exchange, allow up to 15 days for processing, in order for us to provide a refund or store credit
- Note: we provide refunds within 15 days, store credit up to 30 days, from the date we actually receive the product
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
CatchAnyone.com cannot be held responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.. Make sure all personal data and information are deleted or removed on or in all internal memory, mini/micro and SD cards from any returned or exchanged product.
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our support team via Live Chat to initiate a RMA within 30 days of receiving your product.
- Items returned within 15 days are eligible for a refund or credit. Exchanges processed within 30 days of receipt. Store credit can be issued if you decide to return the item after 15 days.
- Please make sure ALL items; Manuals, accessories, and parts are included to avoid re-stocking fees.In order to keep the product's packaging and items in original condition, make sure to re-pack all items concerning the product to prevent damage while in transit.
- When shipping your return or exchange, please use a tracked carrier, and place the RMA clearly and securely on the outside of the box, within 10 days. RMA's are only valid for 10 days. Without a RMA, your return may not be processed. Only when an item is defective, a prepaid shipping label will be provided.
- Save your tracking number for your records.
Mail your returned item to:
Returns Department Tracking #
16155 Sierra Lakes Pkwy Ave. Ste 160-145
Fontana, CA 92336
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Shipping and handling are not refundable
- Products that are used or damaged. If the item or packaging is longer in its original immaculate condition, we cannot accept the return.
- Items that are single use products. Once these items have been used, they are no longer accepted for return. i.e. GPS tracking devices, Cell Phone Recon, Spy Cobra, etc.
- Software and Services. Software, monthly service and activation fees, and shipping charges are all non-refundable.
- Products that are possibly contaminated or otherwise exposed. i.e. Fluid detection kits
- Custom-built or made to order hidden cameras and physically damaged products.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange
Occasionally we will charge a re-stocking fee. Only if the return comes back to us incomplete (parts, accessories, componets, or manuals missing) or damaged (not in resellable condition). The fee of a re-stock that we may charge is up to 20% the price of an item.