75% of employee crimes are never caught. Three quarters of those you employ will steal from you this year. One out of those three will continually steal from you, if they have not already. If you enable this theiving to continue, your buisness has one in three possibility of declaring bankruptcy and going under.
- Employee-related crimes cost U.S. businesses as much as $110 million a day, and in excess of $50 biliion annually
- Management is the reason for up to 37% of all frauds recorded
- More than 65 percent of IT crime is traceable to insiders
- Employee time theft;surfing the web, shopping, checking Facebook or other social media,early or late arrivals, extended breaks/meals and other general loafing cost US companies over $400 billion in lost productivity
- Detecting office fraud takes about 2 years
- It CAN happen in your company